you may just lose a hand
i haven’t drawn ponies in like a year but they’re still fun as heck to return to
gift for me friend whatsapokemon
Reidar Särestöniemi (Finnish, 1925-1981), Optimistiset vaunut (Midnight Sun over Lapland), 1968. Oil on canvas, 120 x 120 cm.
Charming Illustrated Cinemagraphs Reflect The Idyllic Mood Of Lazy Summer Days
by Rebecca Mock
You can feel each one…
Portrait of Rose von Rosthorn-Friedmann, 1901
A glorious fuck-ton of perspective angle references (per request).
[From various sources.]
- Perspectives Tutorial by DerSketchie
- TUTO - male reference pose by the-evil-legacy
- tuto - women ref poses by the-evil-legacy
- Foreshortening Practice by Bambs79
- How to Draw Manga vol. IV - Dressing You Characters in Casual Wear
- HUMAN PROPORTION: SIMPLIFYING THE FIGURE USING GEOMETRIC FORM AND GESTURE by The Helpful Art Teacher
- Basic comic interpretation - different camera angle by diaemyung
- Foreshortening tips by scruffyronin
Born in Peru, Ernesto Arrisueno completed a Bachelor of Architecture, after receiving numerous prizes for architectural drawing. Moving to Australia in 1989, his work blends memories of the dry barren landscape of Peru with new visions drawn from Australian life. Figures and objects are juxtaposed with beautifully rendered building fragments. Concepts from his imagination are presented with the crisp reality of symbolic realism.
Cheetahs by A.E. London
I saw this artist at the Bayou City Art Festival today, her work is absolutely incredible and most of it is HUGE in person. Definitely adding her to my list of inspirational artists.